CITYJUNG is your specialist in the procurement of retail space and commercial buildings in the sought-after locations in German city centers. For over 50 years, CITYJUNG has developed tailor-made strategies for property owners, buyers, tenants, and landlords.
CITYJUNG provides comprehensive and detailed advice to investors, project developers, and property owners on letting retail premises. CITYJUNG is equally committed and solution-oriented in supporting chain stores throughout Germany with the development of new locations.
Our consultants are industry experts and professionals when it comes to locations. They have knowledge of the local market combined with national and international expertise. This enables us to create the best possible market presence for our national and international clients in Germany's prime inner-city locations.
CITYJUNG also has extensive know-how of issues relating to district development in trendy locations of large cities and the brokerage of properties in precisely these districts.
The real estate market is turning ever faster, so we are always on the lookout for employees who will join our team to take up this challenge in order to always generate the best solutions for our clients' needs. For over 50 years, CITYJUNG has been procuring retail space and commercial buildings in prime city locations throughout Germany. As an established company, we support our national and international clientele with reliability and competence within the scope of our comprehensive consultancy process.
To strengthen our successful team, we are now looking for:
• You will support our management in their daily business by providing both organizational and content-related support
• You act as a contact person for external service providers and are responsible for these processes in a very conscientious manner
• Creating and maintaining customer and property data in the CRM system (Argo) & in MS Office
• You support our scheduling, travel planning, and day-to-day operational planning activities
• You work at the telephone switchboard and the client reception desk
• Preparation and editing of presentations and exposés
• You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or comparable qualifications
• You have relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) in a similar position
• Your appearance is convincing due to a high degree of professionalism, trustworthiness, and commitment
• You have a high level of commitment, communication skills, and team orientation
• Strong organizational skills
• You have a strong understanding of analytical contexts and keep a cool head even in hectic situations
• You are familiar with the MS-Office suite (especially MS Excel)
• Your profile is rounded off by very good German and English language skills, good manners, a confident, friendly appearance and a pronounced service orientation
• An interesting and varied field of work
• Opportunities for independent and constructive cooperation
• Excellent opportunities for your personal development
• Working in an international environment
• Motivated and friendly colleagues
We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please send it to:
CITYJUNG Immobilien Berlin GmbH • Tauentzienstrasse 7b/c • 10789 Berlin
Contact: Jenny Kirschke at firstname.lastname@example.org